In human history, we have accomplished so many things. These accomplishments were due to the evolution of technology. However, too much exposure to it can cause several health risks. Thus, sometimes it is best to disconnect yourself from the outside world and explore the beauty of nature. Moreover, camping has several benefits to us.
- Through camping, we are able to appreciate the beauty of nature.
- Be able to completely have a fun bonding time with our loved
- Experience peace and quiet, which is a great contrast to the loud and busy life in the city.
- Practice your survival skills.
- Be able to reset your natural body clock and have a good night
- Simply relax from the stress of your work projects and school deadlines.
Though, there are some challenges that you may encounter during your camping trip. One of the major problems is insect bites that may cause sickness. Below is our list of top 10 best camping screen houses that you can use during your trip.
- 1 10. PAHAQUE SCREEN ROOM
- 2 9. CASITA 8-PANEL ROUND SCREENHOUSE
- 3 8. LIGHTSPEED OUTDOORS SCREEN HOUSE POP UP CANOPY
- 4 7. SHELTERLOGIC 8-LEG CANOPY WITH SCREEN KIT
- 5 6. TALL BEIGE MOSQUITO NET
- 6 5. NORTHERN BREEZE SCREENED SHELTER
- 7 4. WENZEL SMARTSHADE SCREEN WALLS
- 8 3. CLAM CORPORATION 9281 QUICK-SET ESCAPE SHELTER
- 9 2. COLEMAN WEATHERMASTER 6-PERSON SCREENED TENT
- 10 1. COLEMAN INSTANT SCREENED CANOPY
10. PAHAQUE SCREEN ROOM
You can easily set up the PahaQue Screen Room, which is 5 minutes or less. Its features include built-in awnings on all four sides that can be used as sidewalls or rolled up out of the way, high-quality T-6 aluminum pole set provides super strength in a lightweight frame, 185T polyester fabric is coated with 100% waterproof and UV protection, and polyester no-see-um grade mesh for complete insect protection. It is complete with guylines, ground stakes, and sewn-in set up instructions so they can’t be lost, oversized storage bag with carry strap. There are also optional rainfly and floor accessories.
9. CASITA 8-PANEL ROUND SCREENHOUSE
Stay in the comfortable Casita 8-Panel Round Screenhouse during your camping trip. It is 90ft.2 big with 90% preassembled part for stress-free setup. This screen house is made of rustproof fiberglass screening with memory mesh that keeps insects out, a heavy-duty metal frame that resists fading and oxidation, tough triple layer vinyl roof that resists mildew, heavy-duty grommets that prevent water pocketing and sagging, and standard swing-out hinged door on the right-hand side. It has a simple fold-down capability that allows easy storage.
8. LIGHTSPEED OUTDOORS SCREEN HOUSE POP UP CANOPY
Beat the heat wherever you might be with the help of Lightspeed Outdoors Screen House Pop Up Canopy. It provides shade and protection from insects, which is perfect for tailgating, camping, BBQ party, on the beach, or spending time in the backyard. You can easily set this up and take it down with its built-in poles and compression hub system. The ground level wind flaps give an added level of protection from bugs and other elements. Its extra-high ceiling is large enough to accommodate picnic table and benches for four or more adults.
7. SHELTERLOGIC 8-LEG CANOPY WITH SCREEN KIT
If you need a canopy or an extended event tent, the ShelterLogic 8-Leg Canopy with Screen Kit can definitely help you. It is a fully enclosed screen house with included panels. Its high-grade steel frame resists chipping due to the DuPont premium powder-coated finish. In addition, it has built-in swedged tubing and wide foot plates on every leg to ensure easy access to secure anchor points. The fully balanced polyethylene cover is 100% waterproof with triple layer, and rip stop construction. It is UV-treated inside and has added fade blockers and anti-aging agents on the outside.
6. TALL BEIGE MOSQUITO NET
Invite your friends to your backyard to hang out or keep away mosquitoes in your tent during camping using Tall Beige Mosquito Net. This can fit a standard 10’ x 10’ gazebo. It is designed with Velcro straps that allow you to easily connect the netting to the top rail of a gazebo and a zipper entrance only from 1 side. This is made up of high-quality material and durable construction so it will last for a long time.
5. NORTHERN BREEZE SCREENED SHELTER
You can hang out in wide open spaces whether it is raining or the sun is shining thanks to Northern Breeze Screened Shelter. This is a portable square screen house with built-in rain curtains and awning. It can be used by many people because it measures 12’ by 12’ with a center height of 101 inches. Its features include full mesh panels; shock-corded, pre-bent, aluminum frame that is lighter than fiberglass; and two full-length doors that zip completely open and out of the way.
4. WENZEL SMARTSHADE SCREEN WALLS
Turn your canopy into a screen house with Wenzel Smartshade Screen Walls. It provides ventilation and insect protection for you, your family, and friends while you are enjoying your party or get together. You can quickly and easily attach this to the canopy frame using Velcro fasteners and hooks. For additional stability, it includes hooks you can attach to the canopy’s deck feet. This is designed with 2 full length zippered openings.
3. CLAM CORPORATION 9281 QUICK-SET ESCAPE SHELTER
Enjoy your picnic outside using the Clam Corporation 9281 Quick-Set Escape Shelter. This is a high-quality, durable screen tent made of 210 Denier fabric with triple layer corner pole pockets. It measures 94 ft.2 of interior space with a 90” center height clearance so it can easily fit 6-8 people. This is designed with no-see-um mesh screen, waterproof taped seams, and 50+ UV guard protection. The set includes 6 deluxe tent stakes and tie down ropes, and oversized carry bag with double shoulder straps.
2. COLEMAN WEATHERMASTER 6-PERSON SCREENED TENT
If you are planning to go camping with your family or friends, you should use the Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Screened Tent. It has a 17-by-9 footprint and 6ft. 10in. center height so 6 campers can sleep inside. This tent has 75-denier polyester taffeta, 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent, 1000-denier polyethylene floor, and 11mm fiberglass pole. Its main feature is the WeatherTec System, which is a series of interworking features the guarantee to keep you dry and comfortable, such as leak-free seams, weather-resistant fabric, protected seams, waterproof floors, zipper protection, and wind strong frame.
1. COLEMAN INSTANT SCREENED CANOPY
The Coleman Instant Screened Canopy can be set up in three minutes and three steps. It will protect you from the sun, wind, and insects so you can enjoy hanging out in an open area. Its key features are:
- Two large T-doors in the back and front
- Loops keep the doors open and the zippers keep them shut
- Vaulted ceiling for more room for taller occupants
- UVGuard™ technology helps block the sun’s harmful rays
- Lock shelter into place using comfort grips with pinch-free adjustability
- Includes easy-pull carry bag
- Dimensions: 12ft x 10ftx 100in