The Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder offers an amazing low-impact cardiovascular workout to help lengthen and strengthen the entire body.
The Stamina AeroPilates enables the user to combine Pilates exercises with cardiovascular fitness without the impact on their back and joints that more traditional exercise machines can give. This is due to the fact that you are lying on your back while performing these aerobic Pilates exercises.
The Stamina AeroPilates Reformer gives a great workout, enabling the user to reach their target heart rate as effectively as they would when using a treadmill, but with the obvious benefits of much less impact on their joints.
The Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder has 4 heavy duty elastic cords providing the user with 4 levels of workout resistance. Unlike some other Reformers, the AeroPilates Reformer is elevated by about 10 inches to enable the user to perform more advanced exercises. This allows for over 50 different exercises the user can do to help lengthen, strengthen, tone and shape the entire body.
Adjustable ropes, straps and handgrips make this AeroPilates Reformer suitable for any user. The Rebounder adds extra cushion to an aerobic Pilates workout and is similar to jumping on a trampoline, unlike some other Pilates machines that have a padded wooden jump-board. This Reformer also features an adjustable headrest and oversized high-density foam shoulder pads for extra comfort and support. The rollers and gliders operate quietly and very smoothly, giving a safe, stable workout.
Two workout videos and a color workout wall chart are included with this Stamina AeroPilates Reformer, enabling you to get started quickly and easily,or alternatively you can customize your own aerobic Pilates workouts.
Benefits of using the Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder
- Combine Pilates exercises with cardiovascular exercises.
- Low-impact form of exercising.
- Lying on your back when exercising allows for less impact on your joints.
- Offers the same target heart rate reach as using a treadmill, but with less impact on joints.
- Helps to lengthen, strengthen, tone and shape the entire body.
Features of the Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder
- 4 heavy duty elastic cords provide 4 levels of workout resistance.
- Elevated by about 10” enabling more advanced exercises.
- Over 50 different exercises can be performed.
- Adjustable ropes, straps and handgrips, suitable for any user.
- Rebounder is like jumping on a trampoline.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Oversized high-density foam shoulder pads.
- Quiet, smooth rollers and gliders.
- 2 workout videos.
- Color workout wall chart.
See what customers who have bought the Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder have to say about it:
“I’ve been on medication for back and hip pain for around 3 years. I’ve tried physical therapy and Pilates (not machine) but nothing helped. I eventually decided to buy the Stamina AeroPilates Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder and am glad I did. My hip pain completely subsided after 3 days of use and my back pain has started to ease after 2 weeks. I’ve even been able to reduce my medication.”
“I feel a definite improvement after using the Stamina AeroPilates Reformer. I feel taller, stronger and more balanced. I highly recommend it particularly if you have back problems. It’s a fair price for the quality.”