- 1 OVERVIEW:
- 2 TECHNICAL INFO:
- 3 WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE LIFESPAN TR3000I TREADMILL:
- 4 WHAT ISN’T SO GREAT ABOUT THE LIFESPAN TR3000I TREADMILL:
- 5 FINAL WORD ON THE LIFESPAN TR3000I TREADMILL:
The LifeSpan TR3000i Treadmill is a well built and durable piece of exercise equipment that sits among the best home treadmills. It’s built with the consumer in mind with some great LifeSpan patented designs like Intelli-Guard, Intelli-Step and Intelli-Key. It has lifetime warranties on the frame and on its 2.75 CHP motor. The LifeSpan TR3000i also has some nice creature-comfort features like the MP3 player compatibility, book rack, and the ability to use a chest strap monitor, even though one is not included.
The best feature of the LifeSpan TR3000i Treadmill is the variety of programmed workouts and the workout tracking option. This treadmill comes with 22 programmed workouts including exercises for weight management, healthy living and sports training. Additionally, this LifeSpan treadmill comes with a membership into the LifeSpan Club that will expand your exercise options and also track your performance from workout to workout. The ability to connect outside the treadmill to other exercise options is not a common option on many other treadmills.
TR3000I TREADMILL ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS:
- Height: 55”
- Width: 33”
- Length: 70.5”
- Weight: 221 lbs
- Running Surface 20”x56”
- A full membership in LifeSpan Club. A one-stop shop for all of your health and fitness information by connecting your treadmill to collect exercise data.
- Intelli-Key Console Lighting System that illuminate sequentially to highlight each
step in the programming process.
- Intelli-Guard automatically pauses the belt if you step off.
- Intelli-Step automatically counts each time your foot lands on the treadmill,
displays it on the console and syncs the information to your online Club account.
- EZfold deck design for space saving application and easy storage.
- Running surface is supported by 8 independent compression shock absorbers to
- provide cushioning that is safe for your knees, back and joints.
- Large 2.5” front rollers and 2” rear roller for a smooth, quiet, static free motion.
- 2-ply belt that provides a smooth, durable surface.
- Speed from 0.5-12 mph with a 2.75 CHP motor.
- Incline from 0-15%.
- Heart rate monitoring through pulse grips and chest strap, not included.
- MP3 compatible sound system.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Multi-color LCD display
- Quickstart function.
22 PROGRAM PROFILES:
- 5 Weight Management
- 5 Health Living
- 7 Sports Training
- 2 Heart Rate
- 2 Custom
- 1 Manual
WORKOUT DATA INCLUDES:
- Date & Time
- Heart Rate
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
SHIPPING AND ASSEMBLY:
The Lifespan TR3000i Treadmill ships from Amazon for free, and you want help with assembly have the option of using Amazon’s Home Service for a fee. Here’s what’s included and how it works:
- Assembly of one treadmill per product instructions
- They’ll clean up the packaging
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- You only pay when the job is complete
- “Backed by Amazon’s Happiness Guarantee”
Introduced in 2001, LifeSpan is dedicated to benefiting the way people work, exercise and live in sustainable, healthy ways. They have three main focuses: Fitness, workplace and club. Under the fitness focus, they have a nice line of treadmills, exercise bikes and rowers. They also provide numerous exercise accessories and activity trackers.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE LIFESPAN TR3000I TREADMILL:
The LifeSpan TR3000i Treadmill is a really good treadmill with a lot of great features. It has lifetime warranties on the frame and motor, which can add a little security to your purchase. The best feature about the TR3000i Folding Treadmill is the number of workout options that you get with this machine. Read on to hear more.
The LifeSpan TR3000i Treadmill is equipped with 22 programmed workouts. This is more than most competitor models and twice as many as some higher end models like the SOLE Fitness F80 and F85. The TR3000i Folding Treadmill also provides the ability to connect to the LifeSpan Club. LifeSpan Club will expand your exercise options and also track your performance from workout to workout. There are only a few other treadmill manufacturers like Nautilus, Schwinn and ProForm that provide an ability to connect outside the treadmill. The number of workout options on the LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill is definitely a bonus.
WHAT ISN’T SO GREAT ABOUT THE LIFESPAN TR3000I TREADMILL:
At this price range, we would like to see that a chest strap heart rate monitor is included. That’s not the case here. Other competitors like SOLE Fitness and Nautilus will provide a chest strap at this price range. A bigger issue, however, with the heart rate monitoring on the LifeSpan TR3000i Treadmill is its accuracy. There are more than a few reviews out there for consumers who stated they have had problems. The problems range from the pulse readings being erratic to them not working at all. Some reviewers suggested that your palms need to be wet in order to get accurate readings from the contact sensors. Even more reason LifeSpan should be including a chest strap with the TR3000i Treadmill.
FINAL WORD ON THE LIFESPAN TR3000I TREADMILL:
The LifeSpan TR3000i Treadmill is an excellent piece of exercise equipment. LifeSpan provides a lot of great patented features on this machine like Intelli-Guard, Intelli-Step and Intelli-Key. It was also has a great selection of workout options with the 22 programmed workouts and connection to LifeSpan Club. With that being said, don’t be afraid to shop around. There are a lot of great choices at this price range. Take a look at our reviews of the Nautilus T616 and SOLE Fitness F80, as well as, the LifeSpan TR1200i, which is almost identical to the LifeSpan TR3000i and is a couple hundred dollars cheaper.