- 1 OVERVIEW:
- 2 TECHNICAL INFO:
- 3 WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE LIFE FITNESS C3 GO UPRIGHT STATIONARY BIKE:
- 4 OTHER CONSIDERATIONS:
- 5 FINAL WORD ON THE LIFE FITNESS C3 GO UPRIGHT LIFECYCLE:
If you’re looking for a good piece of stationary cycling equipment, you can’t go wrong with Life Fitness. The C3 Go Upright Lifecycle is a solid, well-built, gym-quality upright exercise bike. It has a 400 lb weight capacity and will take the abuse of your most intense workout with no problem, but if you do somehow get the better of this excellent stationary exercise bike, it is backed with Life Fitness‘ excellent lifetime frame warranty and three year parts warranty.
The C3 Go Upright Lifecycle has everything you’ll need to get in a great workout. This bike combines precise engineering with exceptional attention to detail. It has a contoured upright riding position and large cushioned seat to allow for a comfortable ride. It is also self-powered, meaning it doesn’t require cords or outlets. It also has 20 levels of resistance, heart rate monitoring through grips or chest strap and a really nice computer packed with 14 programmed workouts designed for beginner and advanced users.
- Height: 56”
- Width: 27”
- Length: 45”
- Item weight: 118 lbs
- Max user weight: 400 lbs
- 20 resistance levels for custom-tailored intensity.
- Contact heart rate hand sensors (wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console).
- Ergonomically designed racing style handlebars with deluxe forearm support.
- Enhanced cushioning, non-slip, self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps.
- Standard upright seat with deluxe cushioning and upholstery.
- Dual cup holders.
- Integrated accessory tray.
- Transport wheels for easy mobility.
- Intuitive functionality with a sleek, attractive design and eye-catching blue 4”x6” LCD screen.
- 14 Workouts
- Manual (Beginner)
- EZ Incline (Beginner)
- Fat Burn (Beginner)
- Random (experienced – Fit)
- Hill (Experienced – Fit)
- Sports Training (Experienced – Fit)
- Cardio (Experienced – Fit)
- Heart Rate Hill (Experienced – Fit)
- Heart Rate Interval (Experienced – Fit)
- Extreme Heart Rate (Advanced – Athlete)
- Goal (All Levels)
- Custom Workouts (2)
- User Profiles (2)
- Warm Up/Cool Down functions
- Display readouts include:
- Heart Rate
- Target Heart Rate
- Workout Profile
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year
SHIPPING AND ASSEMBLY:
Shipping costs will vary for the Life Fitness C3 Go Upright Lifecycle depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
Assembling the Life Fitness C3 Go Upright Lifecycle is a breeze. It comes delivered in two packages; one with the main structural pieces and the other with the parts. Only the seat, pedals and monitor need to be attached to the structural pieces. Doing this should take you less than a half an hour and you’ll be on your way to exercising.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE LIFE FITNESS C3 GO UPRIGHT STATIONARY BIKE:
Life Fitness is as good as they come. They are known for making high quality exercise equipment. In fact, if you’ve ever been to a Planet Fitness, you’ve seen their equipment. Planet Fitness exclusively uses their Life Fitness equipment. The C3 Go upright Lifecycle is another example of the great quality that Life Fitness puts out. This bike has a 400 lb weight capacity and can take a beating day-in and day-out like a piece of gym equipment. If you’re still concerned, Life Fitness backs the C3 Go Upright Lifecycle with a lifetime frame warranty and a three year parts warranty.
This is a solid upright bike with a decent computer console. It has 14 programmed workouts for beginner and advanced training, but at this price point we would expect a little more out of this computer. It would be nice to have some internet connectivity or even iPod/MP3 player connectivity, but that’s not the case. You’ll need to upgrade to the Track+ console for those options.
FINAL WORD ON THE LIFE FITNESS C3 GO UPRIGHT LIFECYCLE:
If you opt to invest in the Life Fitness C3 Go Stationary Upright Lifecycle, you’re getting a solid piece of exercise equipment that will last you’re a long, long time. This bike, like all Life Fitness equipment, is gym quality and will take any abuse that you can dish out. Even if you do somehow get the better of the C3 Go Upright Lifecycle, it is backed with a lifetime frame warranty and three year parts warranty. The one thing that we wish Life Fitness would have upgraded on this bike is its computer console, but it will absolutely get the job done.