- 1 UPRIGHT BIKE OVERVIEW:
- 2 TECHNICAL INFO:
- 3 WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE IRONMAN X-CLASS 310 UPRIGHT BIKE:
- 4 WHAT ISN’T SO GREAT:
- 5 FINAL WORD ON THE IRONMAN X-CLASS 310 UPRIGHT BIKE:
UPRIGHT BIKE OVERVIEW:
The IRONMAN X-Class 310 can help you achieve your fitness goals and at the same time, help you achieve a healthier life. This top upright exercise bike from IRONMANhas everything you’ll need to start your journey. The belt drive system is quiet and provides a smooth, cycling experience very similar to your road bike. The X-Class 310 also has 32 levels of magnetic resistance so you can get that perfect intensity in order to burn fat optimally. IRONMAN also ensures you’re completely comfortable with a fully adjustable, air soft seat and large oversized, strapped foot pedals to accommodate nearly every body size.
You can track and store your workouts with the integrated free app compatible with Android and IOS systems. The IRONMAN X-Class 310 is one of the most comprehensive upright bikes on the market today. Right now as a bonus, IRONMAN is also throwing in an equipment mat as a bonus when you purchase the X-Class 310.
- Height: 57.5”
- Width: 21.5”
- Length: 41”
- Item weight: 63 lbs
- Max user weight: 350 lbs
- Fully lab tested for durability, performance and endurance.
- Quiet Drive belt system allows noiseless and uninterrupted workout sessions.
- 32 levels of smooth magnetic tension resistance.
- Multiple angle handlebars with heart rate grip sensors.
- Air Soft seat technology where the seat has individual air chambers for maximum comfort.
- 4 direction seat adjustment (up/down and front/back).
- Upgraded 3 piece crank system prevents any maintenance issues.
- Oversized pedals with foot straps.
- Dual high intensity stereo sound speakers with cooling workout fan.
- Transportation wheels for easy relocation or to storage.
- Water bottle holder.
- Adjustable floor stabilizers for leveling and prevents the bike from rocking or tipping.
- BONUS waterproof PVC equipment mat included for floor protection and noise reduction when exercising.
- Accommodates users 5’2” to 6’4”
- Dual backlit computer LCD displays provides second visible display when using tablet or book holder on main display.
- Computer features Bluetooth technology compatible with Android/IOS systems.
- Compatible IRONSTRONG Fitness Pro Apps included.
- Adjustable computer angles to accommodate different user heights.
- 12 computer pre-set workout programs.
- Heart rate control with 3 options of 55%, 75% and 90% of max heart rate.
- Incorporated smart technology can save up to 4 user profiles.
- Display readouts include:
- Calories Burned
- Heart Pulse
- Frame: Lifetime
- Normal Wearable Parts: 4 years
- Electronics: 4 years
- Labor: 10 years
- Other Parts: 10 years
SHIPPING AND ASSEMBLY:
Shipping costs will vary for the IRONMAN X-Class 310 Upright Bike depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping.
The X-Class 310 does have a little bit of assembly, but it’s nothing that can’t be done by a single person. IRONMAN provides a fully illustrated assembly manual and a few basic tools to help the process along, but it will go much faster with your own tools. The entire assembly process should take around an hour to an hour and a half.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE IRONMAN X-CLASS 310 UPRIGHT BIKE:
QUALITY & WARRANTY
The IRONMAN X-Class 310 is a strong and durable cycle and lives up to the brand. It has a strong steel frame that is laboratory tested for durability, performance and endurance. Though it only has a total weight of 63 lbs, this bike will stay grounded while you are going all out. The IRONMAN X-Class 310 also has great components like a quiet belt drive, a sturdy 3-piece crank system and 32 levels of magnetic resistance. IRONMAN also backs this design with a lifetime frame warranty, 4 year electronics and parts warranties and a 10 year labor warranty, which is one of the best we’ve found for indoor exercise bikes.
The IRONMAN X-Class 310 comes with a decent computer that has 12 basic workout programs. While that isn’t a whole lot compared to what Nautilus or Schwinn may offer (check out our other reviews), the X-Class 310 does have a couple of other nice features. Mainly, it can connect to a free app to track your workout data. Tracking your data is a good tool to motivate you to your next workout. It also now has Bluetooth capability that will connect to Android and IOS systems. Overall, the IRONMAN X-Class 310 console is solid for this price point.
WHAT ISN’T SO GREAT:
HEART RATE MONITORING
The one thing that we can say that IRONMAN should look into for future model upgrades is the ability to use a chest strap to monitor your heart rate. The current version of the X-Class 310 only provides sensors in the grips. While we’re glad there is the ability to track your heart rate, grip sensors are not always very accurate. Additionally, most competitor models in this price range and models at half the cost provide the ability to use heart rate chest straps. Check out our reviews of the KETTLER Advantage GIRO P, Nautilus U616 and Schwinn 170.
FINAL WORD ON THE IRONMAN X-CLASS 310 UPRIGHT BIKE:
The IRONMAN X-Class 310 Upright Bike is a solid buy. It is well built, has great components, nice features and an excellent warranty. The computer provides a few pre-programmed workouts and it also has the ability to track your exercise data by connecting to a free fitness app. The one thing that may prevent you from making this purchase is that there is no ability to use a heart rate chest strap with the X-Class 310. If this is something you’re looking for, you’ll need to go elsewhere.