The Innova ITM4800 Inversion Table combines soft vibration massage with heat therapy for an advanced relaxing therapeutic inverting experience.
Inversion Tables help to relieve back pain by relieving pressure on discs, ligaments and nerve endings by stretching out the spine. See my article “Benefits of Inversion Tables for Back Pain Relief” for an in-depth look at how inversion tables work and the therapeutic and health benefits they offer.
For added benefit, the Innova ITM4800 adds heat and massage to your inverting experience to help relieve muscle aches and pains in addition to the benefits of stretching out the spine.
The Innova ITM4800 Inversion Table offers multi-mode massage settings with both auto and manual selections to give you a complete massage experience. In addition, the Innova ITM4800’s lumbar pad can be adjusted for isolated heat and massage therapy.
The Innova ITM4800 is ergonomically designed with a large energy foam comfort backrest and removable padded headrest. For safety, the Innnova ITM4800 has been designed with a unique 4-position adjustable side inversion safety pin which makes it easy to position varying inversion angles (up to 170 degrees) and is safer than the old strap systems. The Innova ITM4800 also features a new heel/ankle cup system with easy pull pin adjustments that holds your ankles comfortably and securely in place. The Soft Touch foam long contoured handles are comfortable to hold and make it easy to return to from an inverted angle to an upright position.
The frame on the Innova ITM4800 Inversion Table is solidly built with heavy duty steel tubing and is designed to fold for easy storage when not in use. The Innova ITM4800 Inversion Table is built to accommodate different user heights from 4ft 10” up to 6ft 6” tall, with a heavy-duty weight capacity of up to 300 lbs.
Let’s take a closer look at the features and specifications in detail of the Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Therapy Table help you decide if it’s the best inversion table for you:
Features of the Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Therapy Table:
- Helps to stretch out the spine, relieving pressure on discs, ligaments and nerve endings.
- Combines heat and vibration massage therapy with inverting for added relieve of muscle aches and pains.
- Multi-mode massage settings with auto and manual selections.
- Adjustable lumbar pad for isolated heat and massage therapy.
- Large energy foam comfort backrest.
- Removable padded headrest.
- New unique 4-position adjustable side inversion safety pin – up to 170 degrees (up to full 180 degrees without pin system but not recommended for safety reasons).
- New heel/ankle cup system with easy pull pin adjustments for security and comfort.
- Comfortable Soft Touch foam contoured handles, extra long for easy return to upright position.
- Solidly built heavy-duty steel tube frame.
- Folds for storage.
- Suitable for different user heights: from 4ft 10” up to 6ft 6” tall.
- Suitable for user weight capacity: up to 300 lbs.
- Innova ITM4800 dimensions: approx. 46” x 28” x 63”.
- Innova ITM4800 weight: approx. 57 lbs.
- 1 Year warranty.
Besides the obvious benefits of stretching out the spine and relieving muscles aches and pains, the Innova ITM4800 Inversion Table also helps to improve blood circulation. If you’re not used to inverting, it is best to start off with just a few minutes at a time and with less inversion, and gradually increase the amount of time and the degree of the inversion angle. You will love the added benefit of the heat and massage that the Innova ITM4800 offers – not only will it aid in relieving back and muscle aches and pains but it is also a very relaxing experience. With its advanced features, the Innova ITM4800 Inversion Therapy Table is very good value for money.
See what customers who have bought the Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Therapy Table have to say about them:
“I have previously purchased an Innova inversion table which really helped relieve by chronic back pain. Having had such a good experience, I bought this new model, the Innova ITM4800 with heat and vibration pad features, for my brother who also suffers from chronic back pain. Innova has made significant improvements with this over their previous models. It has more features over other brands in the similar price range. This is definitely worth the value.”
“I’ve had the Innova ITM4800 for around 2 months now and am very pleased with the quality of it. It’s so much better than my old one. Inversion tables definitely help with my back problems and I can’t see myself ever without one.”
N.B. It is advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional before using an inversion table or if you have any concerns regarding back pain or any other health conditions.