The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair was created by leading health and fitness experts, in consultation with Dr Weinzoff, a chiropractic pioneer. The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair is designed to help improve your back health by helping to improve your posture, align the spine, strengthen core muscles and relieve back pain while working at a desk for long hours at a time.
In addition to improving your back health, the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair can help to alleviate aching legs and arms that are also associated with working long hours sitting at a desk.
The unique Gaiam chair uses the familiar balance ball that is used in workout routines, combined with a support device on easy-glide castors and an adjustable support bar. The removable 52 cm balance ball is available in a variety of colors: black, purple, green or blue.
The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair comes with a desktop guide to show you how to keep moving while working at your desk.
Benefits of the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair:
- Helps to promote a healthier back.
- Helps to improve your posture.
- Helps to align your spine.
- Helps to strengthen core muscles.
- Helps to relieve back pain.
- Helps to alleviate aching legs and arms.
- Helps to improve your overall well-being.
Features of the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair :
- Removable 52 cm balance ball.
- Support device with adjustable support bar.
- Easy-glide castors.
- 2 locking back castors. 2 regular front castors.
- Base measures: approx. 20” wide from one side of the wheels to the other side.
- Height of the back of the chair: 2.5 ft high
- Air pump included.
- Suitable for user heights from 5ft up to 5ft 11 inches tall.
- User weight capacity: supports users up to 300 lbs.
- Overall weight of the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair: 13 lbs.
- Balance ball chair covers available separately.
Assembling the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair:
Minimal assembly is required. Once the chair is assembled and the ball inflated, it is necessary to re-check the size of the ball for the following couple of days and add additional air if necessary until it is stretched and settled at its optimum size, fitting perfectly in the base.
See what customers who have bought the Gaiam Balance Ball Chair have to say about it:
“I love my Gaiam Balance Ball Chair! I bought this chair after seeing positive reviews from other people suffering from back pain like me. I’ve had this chair for several months now and have definitely noticed a difference in my posture and it’s really helped with my lower back pain. I use the chair at home while I’m on conference calls or watching TV. The back of the chair’s not meant to be leaned on, it’s more there to remind you to sit up straight. All my friends who have tried this chair have gone on to buy one themselves. I highly recommend it. It’s good value for the price.”
“I’m very happy with my Gaiam Balance Ball Chair – it’s very comfortable and my lower back pain that I was getting from sitting in my old chair has gone. The chair fits me (5ft tall) and my husband (5ft 9” tall).”
“The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair is fun to use and definitely helps with my posture. Like the instructions say, it did take a couple of days for the ball to expand all the way.”