An immersion blender is one of the gadgets that makes your kitchen complete and functional. Sometimes you can feel like having a glass of juice after a meal, and that’s when immersion blenders become a necessity. Even though many people prefer the big counter-top blenders, it reaches a time when the small one becomes efficient for use. To wrap it up, sometimes it is better to apply the blender to the fruit or food than the opposite, especially when smashing potatoes and preparing an emulsion in small quantities. Enjoy getting more information on the best immersion blender reviews in 2018
- 1 5. Cuisinart CSB-78 Smart Stick Plus Cordless Blender
- 2 4. Braun MR 740cc Multiquick 7 Cordless Hand Processor
- 3 3. Cuisinart CSB-75 Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender
- 4 2. KitchenAid KHB2351 3-Speed Hand Blender
- 5 1. Breville BSB510XL
5. Cuisinart CSB-78 Smart Stick Plus Cordless Blender
- Has chopper and whisk
- Has wall-mounted storage stand and mixing/measuring beaker
- Irreplaceable battery
Cuisinart CSB-78 Smart Stick Plus is a cordless yet powerful blender worth reviewing. More than 3,000 users attest the fact that it performs as expected of it. Being cordless and rechargeable, by default, this blender can operate for 20 minutes continuous with a single charge. Despite the ability to fully charge quickly and retain the charge, the fact that once the battery dies or lose charge you need to order the whole set is not pleasing. As much as it is evident that the battery has a long life expectancy, it would be worth to have replaceable batteries. That aside, this blender is amazingly one of the best, and you should not fear to place an order for this. The blending shaft is made from polished stainless steel, hence rust-resistant and safe for immersion in food.
4. Braun MR 740cc Multiquick 7 Cordless Hand Processor
- It Operates on 110-220 V Specifically designed for use in The US only.
Cordless blenders are known to be inferior to corded blenders regarding performance. However, Braun MR 740cc Multiquick 7 Cordless Hand Processor is an exception. This blender matches most of the corded blenders, and one cannot easily tell that it is cordless. The whole pack includes jug blender, 100 ml chopper, and ice crusher to enable you to perform various blending activities. Durability is also guaranteed with this blender since its blades are made of ultra-hard stainless steel material. Again, this blender is easy to assemble and disassemble during and after cleaning.
3. Cuisinart CSB-75 Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- Exists in 13 different colors
- Capable of blending hard frozen fruits
- Not suitable for heavy blending jobs
- Must continuously hold the power button to blend
Even though it is not too big Cuisinart CSB-75 Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender is a great product for your kitchen. The 2-speed feature is useful for different blending jobs; however, most of the blending activities are perfectly done on low speed. In case you need to blend lighter products and not to make smoothies or butter from robust products, this is the blender to test. From customers’ responses, this blender performs incredibly well. Given that it cannot perform hard tasks like crushing ice or chopping nuts it is worth its value for what it does at its operational capacity. The blender operates on a powerful motor that makes the work done in minutes.
It also has a reasonable size and weight; it is bulky but not heavy. It has an excellent balance and a long Cord for ease of use some distance from the socket. Ease of detaching and attaching, cleaning and assembling of its attachments is also another great feature that makes most customers happy. The fact is that upon purchase, one is sure of getting the value for their spent money.
2. KitchenAid KHB2351 3-Speed Hand Blender
- High performance
- Easily washable accessories
- Non-slip soft grip handle
- Has chopper, whisk, chopper, and blending
- Comes with machine-washable packing bag
- Must continually press down power button
- Blending stick is not easy to remove
The 3-Cup BPA-free blending cup is part of this blender and very useful in making small batches of sauce. 2.5 cup is also included just in case you intend to crush and smash some nuts and cheese. Even though one needs to press down the power button continuously while operating it, this has never bothered users who testify that this blender is very easy to use. It is also a valuable product given that it is sturdy and durable. Durability is one of the characteristics of good products that needs to be considered, and KitchenAid KHB2351 has it here. The shaft also can never rust since it is made of polished stainless steel, hence, safe for immersion. Despite variations in prices by sellers, the features are constant and admirable. Do not hesitate to purchase one for your family today and give your own genuine review.
1. Breville BSB510XL
- Crushes frozen fruits and ice
- Has whisk and chopper
- Its attachments are easy to interchange
- Easy to clean
- Has variable blending speeds
- Large and bulky