Many people desire to get fairer skin because of many reasons. In fact, a darker skin tone sometimes make you look patchy and blemished it has an increased amount of Melanin. Even though there are no special items can help your skin immune from melanin, there are several ways you can apply every day to brighten your skin naturally such as foods and natural masks.
I. Whitening Skin By Foods
1. Maintaining A Balanced Diet:
– A balanced diet that can boost the skin texture will lead to a blemish-free and brighter skin naturally. The following kinds of food will help you protect your skin from the negative effects of the sun, fade skin tags, and whiten your skin gradually.
– Maintaining a good diet is the most important thing that you should do when trying to whiten skin. This is because a good, balanced diet offers your skin a healthy glow. For good, you should remove processed products from your daily meals because the altered ingredients they contain can lead to redness and blemishes. A lot of people choose to eat natural-whole and organic foods that include low sugar and high fiber to avoid developing dark skin.
If you want to learn some healthy meal plan suggestions, you can read Menu In A Box Online Meal Planning or The Healthy Way Diet to get lists of healthy recipes that are good for your skin and the overall health.
2. Drinking Water Regularly:
– My mother was right when she said to me that: “drinking water frequently will help you fix everything”. Now when I grew up, I see the miracle of water so clearly. Whether or not you want to drink water, you should always remember that people need to drink at least 8 glasses of water (equivalent to about 1.5 liters) a day. This simple routine will definitely help you push unwanted urea out of your body system. This act will help improve your blood circulation and the good effects it brings will be showed right on your skin surface. For better result, you can add a slice of lime or lemon into your glass of water to give your body more vitamin C and good acid.
3. Using Soybean Products:
– Isoflavone contained in soybean is a kind of phytoestrogen, which can implement a part of the female hormones function to help you resist aging. One more thing, isoflavone also has the ability to fight against oxidation, so you should take it as an essential food if you are a woman to maintain the skin delicate and lustrous. Products made from soybean, such as tofu and soy-bean milk are the great choices for you. You should consume them as a healthy dessert after a meal.
Besides, you can find out more what foods can do for you in The Beauty Of Food to decide what to eat every day. Or else, if you want to find ways to anti-aging and tips for whitening skin as well, you can read Naturally Skinsational to find what you need.
4. Vegetables, Dark Green Leafy Vegetables And Red, Yellow Fruits:
– Vegetables and dark green leafy vegetables, and red, yellow fruits usually have a large number of phytochemicals such as carotenes, which can help you anti-oxidation, prevent aging, and enhance your skin resistance. These kinds of food includes mango, red and yellow tomato, carrot, papaya, pumpkin, sweet potato, water spinach, and so on. You should eat these foods regularly to add more vitamins and minerals that are good for skin and your body.
5. Fruits And Vegetables Containing High Vitamin C:
– If you want to get your skin healthỉe and brighter, I highly recommend you to to eat more high-vitamin C vegetables and fruits, such as kiwifruit, cherry, tomato, strawberry, or citrus. All of them are really good for your skin and vitamin C is one of the most essential elements that will make your skin brighter
6. Drinking Two Cups Of Tea Every Day:
– The U.S. research confirms that drinking green tea can help people reduce the peroxides by approximately 1/3, while the peroxides are the root cause of skin sunburn, roughness, and chalodermia. This is mainly because of the tea polyphenol, which is a super powerful antioxidant. The oxidation resistance of tea polyphenol are proven to be much higher than any vitamins such as vitamin C, E, or A.
– A lot of scientific researches and studies have recognized that chocolate is very beneficial for people’s health because it includes many kinds of antioxidants, such as cocoa flavonoids and polyphenols. Moreover, the moderate intake of chocolate is also really good for skin. However, chocolate provides high calories, so you should not eat chocolate too much. It will be better for you to choose dark chocolate, with less than 55 grams per day. Thus, using chocolate regularly with a proper amount, you will get brighter and healthier skin as you desire.
Moreover, you can also read Skin Care Tycoon to get more knowledge about more skincare routines and even brand it for good.
Note: Things to avoid:
To get healthy and white skin, you should get rid of over oily and processed foods. Normally, oily foods will help you maintain healthy skin, but greasy or over-oily foods can lead your skin to getting acne, redness, and blemishes. After that, they will cause pigmentation increase on your skin. So to have brighter and healthier skin, you should avoid junk food and even alcohol.
Moreover, the Skintervention Guide is an e-book I have read since I was 22, and now, I recommend you to read it to learn how to look beautiful. This e-book also covers tips for whitening skin, so if you have time and really want to get beautiful look, you should try this once!
II. Using Home-Made Paste And Masks:
In the last section, I will guide you through 5 simple tips for whitening skin that you should not miss if you have time to apply natural pastes and masks. Using special methods to brighten your skin may cost you more money than you want and are willing to pay. However, if you still want to get whiter skin, you should read the below section carefully. I will lay out several home-made pastes and masks that will help you achieve your goal of getting whiter skin. You can use these products and foods that can be found right in your home without concerning about the price tag.
1. Potato Paste
– The natural bleaching property contained in potatoes makes them a popular dome bleaching remedy. Moreover, the juice you can take from potato can be applied to your skin to reduce the blemishes and thus, brighten your skin’s pigmentation.
2. Orange Peel Method:
– Orange peel method is a gathering of natural elements that works as natural skin bleach. To apply this method, you need to peel a lot of orange slices and put them in the sun until you see that they are totally dried. Then, you need to grind them into a powdery substance and use it with milk to make a special mixture. You should apply the paste at once per day to the skin area where you want to brighten and let the paste dry naturally. After 13-20 minutes, you should wash off your skin with warm water and achieve the soft and lighter skin of your own.
3. Almond Paste
– If you still want more tips for whitening skin, I recommend you to learn this technique. If you desire to get your skin glow and whiter, you should use a special paste made of honey, almonds, and milk. To have the perfect paste, you need to soak the almonds overnight in a bowl full of water. After that, you need to peel the almonds and mash them into a consistency. Finally, you just have to add a small amount of honey to make the paste smooth and easy for you to apply on your skin. Let it dry naturally and wash it off with warm water.
4. Lemon Juice:
– Lemon juice includes a high amount of citric acid, which is astringent and will bleach your skin gently. It will help lighten the dark freckles, patches, and age spots. Lemon juices has s lot of vitamin C that will also help you make a kind of skin lightening mask. After using this natural ingredient, your skin will be glow, and you will be able to reduce the appearance of wrinkles for good.
If you are among people who desire to get more tips for whitening skin without using medication, you can check out Skin Whitening Forever.
– You can prepare a unique skin lightening mask recipe with a big and very ripe cucumber. First, you will need to peel it. After peeling the cucumber, you should chop it into small pieces and pure them in a blender until the mixture is homogenous. If you do not have a blender, you can use a potato masher to mash the cucumber, it is totally ok and will not change the result you desire.
For more than this kind of mask, if you want to get a real natural bible for skin whitening, you can also check out Skin Whitening X Factor.
All of the above tips for whitening skin naturally are what I have used to brighten my own skin, and now, I am glad to share my very own experiences with anyone who is suffering from this terrible and ugly skin issue.
If you feel the tips for whitening skin naturally I offered in this article are interesting and useful, just feel free to leave all your comments / feedbacks at the end of this post. We appreciate your contribution and will respond all as soon as possible.